Open Access Stateent
The Journal of Electrical Engineering is a fully open access journal, with free and permanent unrestricted online access to scholarly research, which means that all articles are freely available on the internet without charge to all users immediately upon publication.
Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium are permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited. Users can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution, and the only role for copyright in this domain, should be to give authors control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited. This is in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) definition of open access. We provide immediate free access to the full text of articles in â€œpdfâ€ format. The Journal of Electrical Engineering does not charge for article submission, processing or publication. This â€˜Platinumâ€™ open access policy increases the visibility and accessibility of the published content. From the beginning, the Journal of Electrical Engineering has insisted on being an open-access journal, not charging fees to either authors or readers and providing no compensation to reviewers. We are very proud to maintain it as a major feature of the Journal of Electrical Engineering. Benefits of open access for authors of our publications, which allows them to maximize the audience their works can reach, rather than tying them to a limited audience of subscribers, include:
- Free access to the full extent for all users worldwide, with no subscription fees;
- Direct and barrier-free online dissemination of scientific results at no charge for readers;
- Authors retain copyright to their own works and are free to distribute them as they wish;
- Increased visibility, discoverability, readership and impact;
- Higher citation rates due to higher visibility;
- Rapid manuscript submission, with no submission fees;
- Rapid online publication, with no publication fees;
- Relative no spatial constraints;
- Articles are archived and searched through several major library and databases. All issues of Journal of Architecture, Urbanism and Heritage can be downloaded in â€œpdfâ€ format free of charge immediately after their initial publication. This ensures the full text articles will be immediately and permanently free to access by everyone to read, download, copy and distribute. The full text articles are published online immediately after their procedures are finished and are openly and freely accessible afterwards. Each article can be downloaded individually, and the full text of each issue is available for anyone interested in the journal. The journal has its own website (https://jee.ro) which acts as an easily accessible user interface to the journal. No fees or subscriptions are required for access to the full text articles. Journal of Electrical Engineering provides immediate open access to its electronic content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. We do not charge our authors any fees for publication or processing, nor do we charge readers to download articles. Journal of Electrical Engineering is free to all at any time and in perpetuity. Thus, we depend upon the financial underwriting provided by the University POLITEHNICA Timisoara, the goodwill of our international editorial team, and the continuing support of our network of peer reviewers.
Reprints and Copyright
The above statement applies to all peer-reviewed research articles including invited review articles that are published in Journal of Electrical Engineering. All authors publishing with us accept these as the terms of publication. Please note that copyright of the content of all articles and reviews remains with the designated author of the article or review.
Journal of Electrical Engineering is published freely online, and authors will have free electronic access to the full text (â€œpdfâ€) of the articles. Authors can freely download the â€œpdfâ€ file from which they can print unlimited copies of their articles. Authors will retain copyright to their articles but must agree to apply the Creative Commons Attribution (CC by) license to their work. Under the terms of this license, no permission is required from the author(s) or publisher for members of the community to copy, distribute, transmit, or adapt the article content, provided that a proper, prominent and unambiguous attribution is given to the authors in a manner that makes clear that the materials are being reused under permission of a Creative Commons license. Further details on our authorship, originality and plagiarism policies can be found in our Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Publishing in Journal of Electrical Engineering is free of charge. There are no author fees. All services including peer review, copy editing, typesetting, production of web pages and reproduction of color images are included. The journal is free of charge to access, read and download. All costs associated with publishing and hosting this journal is funded by the University POLITEHNICA Timisoara, and the sponsors. The Journal of Electrical Engineering is an open-access journal with full texts freely available on the journalâ€™s Web site. This finally means that neither authors nor readers must pay. This makes University POLITEHNICA Timisoara a place where important knowledge of managing a global scientific journal is independently generated and maintained. Through this effort, although small, the scientific community will continue to benefit from an open-access journal with high criteria for both authors and reviewers. We consider the desire to put quality over profit as feasible and realistic. Submit your article today and gain worldwide visibility for your article. A submitted manuscript must be an original contribution, not previously published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. However, a complete report following publication of a preliminary report, usually in the form of an abstract, or a paper that has been presented at a scientific meeting, if not published in full in a conference proceedings may be submitted.